In this recap of May the theme is what makes a great leader.
Two articles and two podcasts that highlight four areas crucial to being a leader.
- Emotional intelligence
- Building Trust
- Living with passion, risk and chance
- Understanding your audience and how to talk to them
Sounds like worth the intake?
1. 10 Habits of Likable Leaders – If you want to be a leader whom people follow with absolute conviction, you have to be a likeable leader.
2. What being a trusted advisor means to leaders – The Seven skills explaining what that actually means.
3. Tim Ferris – Phil Keoghan Episode – The Magic of Bucket Lists from the host of the Amazing Race.
4. Donald Miller Story Brand Podcast – Ian Cron—Can the Enneagram Make You a More Effective Leader. Understanding how people think.
Whether May served you well or not, June is a brand new month.
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.