“We must give up many things to which we are addicted, considered them to be good. Otherwise, courage will vanish, which should continually test itself. Greatness of soul will be lost, which can’t stand out unless it disdains as petty what the mob regards as most desirable.
- Harmless indulgences can turn into full-blown addictions
- It can start with coffee in the am and soon you can’t function without it
- We are hooked on checking email, iPhone, the buzz, and beeps, and can’t sleep
- It chips away at our freedom
- Are we in control?
- Let’s focus on reclaiming our freedom
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.