Sound like a regular week in corporate land?
These are situations you will come across often.
- An unexpected ask from a senior leader that is going to take you more time to handle in your week.
- Solution: Leave elasticity in your schedule and have patience
- Change is happening in the organization.
- Solution: Connect and collaborate with new people in your division and find out how you can help them be successful.
- You have many parts of your business that need to work together in order to achieve a new larger objective.
- Solution: You may not know the answer, but bringing a group of smart people together focused on the same common goal will get you there.
- You are moving into a new market and its early adoption phase for your product or solution.
- Solution: Pilot, test, evaluate – rinse and repeat.
Have a great weekend!
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.