I was presenting to a group of 70 virtually a couple of weeks ago and someone asked:
- When you are grateful science shows it’s difficult to be angry or frustrated at the same time.
- Beginners mind. Put your mind at east and realize that you don’t have to get it right every day, you are playing the long game while focusing daily.
- Journalling reduced angst and brings perspective.
- I write what I am excited about for the day, capturing throughout the day and at the end of the day. I read what I wrote in the past week.
- When you know the mile markers ahead you know what you have in the tank. We are not sure how much we need to reserve.
- Read up on history. In these situations, there is always darkness before the light. We are strong together. Don’t travel this road alone. We are starting to see some light.
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.