Mountains have been here for millions of years. They are a picture of stability, calmness, shelter from the storm. At the same time, Mother Nature can make the path up a mountain slow, tedious, anxious, dangerous, even fatal.
What do the best mountaineers do?
- They prepare relentlessly with back up plans B, C, and D
- They ration supplies and are prepared to wait out the storm
- They take calculated risks yet may stop a couple of hundred feet from the summit to live another day
- They leverage the power of the team
- They take the journey, one step, hour, and day at a time.
We are going through trying times. We are all on the journey together.
Don’t go it alone. Ask for help from guides who have navigated the storm before.
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.