Coming off a company QBR (Quarterly business review) this week, three key learning themes came out.
- Are you open to new ideas and new ways of doing things?
- In these covid times, we need to be willing to throw things out that no longer work and find new ways that do
- Blank slate thinking. New problems require new solutions and as Brene Brown reminded me in a podcast recently, spend 55 minutes of the hour getting clear on the problem and spend 5 minutes on the solution
- When you work for or with a matrixed organization, alignment is key.
- Over Communicating never hurts, and making sure your audience understands your intention by hearing back in their words
- Meeting people who are key stakeholders to executing on your project on a regular basis in the spirit of partnership
To Defeating information overload and landing your message.
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.