I was listening to a podcast last weekend as the guest was answering a passage stuck out.
When I am overloaded, “my stressful thoughts overtake my ability to focus” and I thought yes, that is how I feel some days!
The good news is those days are infrequent and I find it’s helpful to watch for the queues and have a plan
- When I feel like I have so much to do and don’t know where to start
- When the same single keeps playing in my head about things I can’t control
- Negative thoughts in general
- Go for a walk outside and get fresh air
- Take a breathing or meditative pause and break
- Write down all the things I have to do, get them out of my head. Circle the Top 3 and work on the first one first.
Defeating Average through stress.
The kick in the pants you need. Sign-up for a better start to your work day.